SignUp Today 2020

Updated December 2019

All requests for refund must be done by email. Click HERE

Refund before course begins

  • If you have signed up for the course in the last 48 hours (two business days) and have not actually started the course, you may request a full refund of your fees (please note this is NOT the same as the SATISFACTION GUARANTEE). We reserve the right to charge up to $50 for an administration fee, at our discretion.
  • If you have signed up for the course in the last 48 hours (two business days) and have completed less than 5% of the course -- equivalent to one video lesson, you may request a full refund of your fees, less a $50 administration fee.

Refund after the course begins

  • If you have completed no more than 10% of the course (equivalent to about one module) you may receive a refund of 75% of your fees you paid, the remaining 25% will be retained for administration costs
  • If you have completed no more than 20% of the course (equivalent to about two modules) you may receive a refund of 50% of your fees you paid, the remaining 50% will be retained for administration costs.
  • If you have completed no more than 30% of the course (equivalent to about three modules) you may receive a refund of 25% of your fees you paid, the remaining 75% will be retained for administration costs.
  • If you have completed more than 30% of the course you are not entitled to any refund.

 Refund terms:

  • A request for a refund does not require any reason, although we would appreciate knowing the reason.
  • A refund will be paid back to the same method you paid. 
    • If you paid with PayPal using your credit card it can take up to 10 business days for the refund to show up on your credit card account.
    • If you paid with eTransfer Interac we will refund back to you less a $5 transaction fee (plus any administration fee charged above)
    • If you paid with a cheque or money order we will send you back a cheque or money order - there will be a $7.50 to $15 transaction fee to cover the cheque/money order fees and postage (this is over and above any administration fee charged above)
  • Once a refund has been requested your account on the website will be immediately closed and you will not have any access to the course materials or records of your progress in the course. 
  • Any personal data will be retained for at least one year.

CBTC Graphics BottomContactBar

Canadian Bank Teller Certification
a Division of Living Productions Inc.
Postal Address: 28-848 Hockley Ave.
Victoria, BC V9B 2V6

Tel: 604-837-7953
Email: info@canadianbankteller.ca